Learn how to download the most currently available applications from Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching. For on-campus installations, contact your local tech support. Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching is a program that supports technical education by providing access to Microsoft software for learning, teaching and research purposes. Azure provides Microsoft professional-level developer and designer tools at no cost to currently enrolled students and currently employed faculty and staff in the colleges that support academic instruction.
- Go to azureforeducation.microsoft.com/devtools.
- Click the Sign In button. If prompted, enter your Cal Poly email address and password.
On the left menu, click on Software. Click on the title you want to download.
- Next, If there's a View key button, click it and copy the product key to use during installation.
- Click the Generate URL button. From Download URL, copy the link and paste it in your browser window to begin your software download.
- Once downloaded, install the software on your computer using the product key, if it was provided.
Log in to view a complete list of titles.