Authenticate using Call Me with an office (landline) or mobile phone number.
- Log in to the My Cal Poly portal.
- Go to the Personal Info tab > Personal Info portlet > Authorized Devices > Multi-factor Authentication > Edit.
- Under Device, select your landline number. Click the Call Me button.
- A call will be initiated to your landline number.
- Answer the call and press 1 on your phone to log in. If you receive the call to your on-campus office phone, you'll need to press 9, then 1.
- You have authenticated and your identity has been verified.