ITS Home  |  Services  |  Self Help  |  Governance  |  Support  |  Contact     

Request a Mobile Phone

University staff needing mobile phone service to perform their duties need department approval. The Director or Department Head of their department should approve and submit the request to their Telephone Coordinator. The Telephone Coordinator submits a New Mobile Phone or Service Change request, and includes the appropriate account for billing purposes. The request is then sent to the ITS Service Desk for processing.


State mobile phone service billing is processed by the ITS Service Desk and charges will appear on the monthly departmental phone bill. Detailed charges are included in the departmental Pinnacle phone bill accessible by department telephone coordinators. Discrepancies should be reported to the ITS Service Desk and not to the mobile service provider.

Request Support  |  805-756-7000  |  Service Catalog

Site Map  |  Privacy Notice  |  Web Accessibility Statement  |  © 2024 California Polytechnic State University