All Cal Poly users have access to Microsoft Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). Students, faculty, and most staff can download and install the desktop version of these applications online through Office 365 at no cost.
- Go to office.com and enter your Cal Poly email address.
- Enter your Cal Poly username and password.
- On the top-right side of the App window, click on the Install Office button. Select Office 365 apps to install the Office suite on your device.
- The software will begin downloading. Next, install Office.pkg on your device.
- Once installed, activate Office by signing with your Cal Poly username and password.
- Your installation is complete.