Lost My PolyCard


"I lost my PolyCard."


Report your lost card to prevent fraudulent transactions on your account.

  1. Go to PolyCard Services to report your lost card. If prompted, enter your Cal Poly username and password.
  2. Answer "Do you want to report your card as lost?" by clicking the Yes button.
  3. Follow the steps on the Get a PolyCard page.