- Go to lastpass.com/partnerpremium/calpoly.
- Enter your Cal Poly email address. Then enter the personal email address you would like to be tied to your new LastPass account. NOTE: When creating your LastPass account, do not use your Cal Poly email address as your personal email address.
- You will receive an email invitation from LastPass, via your Cal Poly address, with a link to create your account.
- To activate your account, enter your email address and a master password. This is the only password you have to remember, so make it a good one!
- Click the Create My Account button.
- LastPass is an annual subscription. After a year, students will be prompted to enter their Cal Poly username and password confirming they are still a Cal Poly student. At that time, their LastPass account will be renewed for another year.
- If a student graduates during their subscription, once the subscription ends, their information will remain in LastPass and they will be downgraded to a free account, or they can choose to pay for a premium account.