Authenticate using a passcode from the Duo Mobile app, a token, or provided by calling the ITS Service Desk.
- Log in to the My Cal Poly portal.
- Go to the Personal Info tab > Personal Info portlet > Authorized Devices > Multi-factor Authentication > Edit.
- Under Device, select a mobile phone number. Click the Enter a Passcode button.
- Open the Duo Mobile app on your mobile device and tap on the drop-down arrow.
If you are using a token, learn more at Authenticate with a Token.
- You will be presented with a six-digit code.
- Return to your computer and enter the code in the Passcode field. Click the Log In button.
- You have authenticated and your identity has been verified.