Learn how to connect to Virtual Computer Labs (AppStream).
- To access Virtual Computer Labs, you must first enroll in Duo, Cal Poly’s multi-factor authentication tool. You will need to add a primary and secondary device.
- Upon first launch, some apps take longer to load. Subsequent app connections should result in faster loading times.
- Virtual Computer Labs has a 1 hour timeout.
- Go to Virtual Computer Labs by clicking one of the links below. If you're not sure which to choose, visit Virtual Computer Labs Software for a complete list of apps.
- Log in with your Cal Poly username and password.
- You will be prompted to authenticate using Duo.
- You will be redirected to Virtual Computer Labs. Once you choose the app you would like to use, it will take 2 - 5 minutes to launch. Next, learn how to enable OneDrive storage to sync files with Virtual Computer Labs.
When ending a Virtual Computer Lab session, all work not saved to OneDrive or downloaded to your computer will be lost and unrecoverable. Learn how to move files in Virtual Computer Labs.