Add another device, like a landline or , security key, or token,to ensure you have a backup method to authenticate with Duo. Touch ID is also an option.
- Log in to the My Cal Poly portal.
- Go to the Personal Info tab > Personal Info portlet > Authorized Devices > Multi-factor Authentication > Edit.
- Authenticate with Duo.
- Once authenticated, click on the Add another device link.
- Select the device you are adding, in this case, it's a Landline. Click the Continue button.
- Enter your phone number, then click the Continue button.
- Your landline is now added to your Duo account.