Learn how to download the most currently available applications from Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching. For on-campus installations, contact your local tech support. Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching is a program that supports technical education by providing access to Microsoft software for learning, teaching and research purposes. Azure provides Microsoft professional-level developer and designer tools at no cost to currently enrolled students and currently employed faculty and staff in the colleges that support academic instruction.
- Go to azureforeducation.microsoft.com/devtools.
- Click the Sign In button. If prompted, enter your Cal Poly email address and password.
On the left menu, click on Software.From the search bar, search for the software you would like
Click on the title you want to download.Click on the title.
- Next, If there's a View key button, click it and copy the product key to use during installation.
- Next, click Click the Generate URL button. From From Download URL, copy the link and paste it in your browser window to begin your software download.
- Once downloaded, install the software on your computer using the product key, if it was provided.
Log in to view a complete list of titles.
Developer & Design Tools
- Visual Studio
- Windows 10
- R Server
- SQL Server
- Students, faculty, and staff may use the software only to teach, develop, support, conduct, or take courses, lab, or programs offered; in non-commercial research; or to design, develop, test, and demonstrate software programs for the above purposes.
- Students, faculty, and staff may make one additional copy of the software on their personal computer or other device solely for the use as a backup copy, provided that their use is pursuant to these terms.
- Azure subscriptions and software may not be shared, transferred, resold, assigned, or used to develop or maintain administrative or IT systems.
- Learn more about the Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching License Agreement.
|Content by Label|